Developing greater brand awareness for Ducati USA.
Ducati sought to heighten consumer awareness, brand appeal, and increase its rider base within the premium North American motorcycle categories. To increase unaided brand awareness in the U.S. By 4%.
Key communication points:
- Ducati make a motorcycle for me
- Engage effectively with the individual motorcycle segments and the associated consumer demographics
- Convey: technology, performance & style appropriately by motorcycle segments
- Differentiate Ducati from the competition
- Strengthen overarching Ducati brand positioning
There is no doubt when it comes to sport motorcycles, Ducati is the thoroughbred, the leader in supersport bikes, high-quality European construction, top speeds, and steeped in status. Ducati embodies the true Italian spirit, the ultimate riding experience.
Its clear that Ducati and the Ducati stable of bikes are visually stunning, there are thousands of beautiful images throughout the internet of the bikes and the associated lifestyle. The bikes are constantly featured in movies and are seen throughout popular culture. However, when it comes to Ducati's portrayal of the brand across its marketing touch-points, the individual attitudes, personalities, style, and inherent beauty of the bikes get lost in translation.